Sunday, September 18, 2011

Life.



Well. I gave in. I'm making a blog. lets see how it goes...


I guess we start with me.


Name: Elizabeth Ann (Singleton) Wilkerson
Age: 21
Birthday: April 14
From: Springville, Utah
Currently: Orem, Utah
Goal: To be a Dental Hygenist
Marital Status: MARRIED!! (ill brag about him later)


Photobucket
life has not turned out like ive expected it to be. its better.



I always thought by this time i would have a career, a house, a husband and a baby.
im only 21. what was i thinking?!!

I have the husband (and the best one i might add) the baby...i placed for adoption at age 19. But the Career and the house? not even close!


My life is a story book...slowly writing the pages one day at a time,and Its slowly becoming the best story ive ever read.





Biggest Pet Peeve EVER!

People think that they know me, know all about me, but honestly...they have NO idea.

Yes, i did alot of things i am not proud of. but i am more amazing and more confused than you will ever know. Dont judge a book by its cover, or even what the reviews say.
Dont judge me until you talk to me. I can be very mean, im Italian. i was raised in a family where we fight all the time. SO if you start something with me, i will fight back.
However, i can also be the biggest sweetheart ever and im not as selfish as i come off to be.





i LiVE by this quote.

ive always wished and wanted things to go the way that I wanted them to go. its amazing how the littlest things make the biggest difference in your life. How your decisions can affect your outcome forever.

Its crazy how one wrong decision can lead you stray and it takes a million right ones to get you back. As long as you work you will get back to where you belong.



2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I'm glad you started this. You're a good writer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a BIG heart..that is what love about you Liz! And what is better...you are a part of a crazy family!

    ReplyDelete